Knowledge Transfer Partnerships provide resources and expertise to thriving organisations that wish to innovate, expand or improve their performance. Knowledge Transfer Partnerships is a cost effective way to help your organisation:
- Access additional technological, scientific or management expertise that can help take your business forward
- Access highly qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Access valuable equipment and facilities
- Develop your business for today’s market
KTP often delivers significant increased profitability for business partners as a direct result of the partnership through improved quality and operations, increased sales and access to new markets.
- Participate in rewarding collaborations with innovative business
- Supervise and act as mentors for postgraduates working on challenging company-based projects
- Enhance the industrial relevance of their teaching and research
- Produce papers for journal publication/conferences
- Develop business relevant teaching and research material
- Secure significant grant funding
- Identify new research themes and undergraduate/postgraduate projects
- Contribute to REF
For high-calibre graduates:
KTP one of the UK’s leading recruiters Knowledge Transfer Partnerships give you the opportunity to apply your degree straight away. You will be working on a project of strategic importance to the business from the very start.
- Work on high profile projects with innovative companies.
- Gain business-related training and personal development
- Undertake a higher degree and or professional qualification
← What is KTP? / Funding & Eligibility →